The Super-Vee offers you a complete system for cleaning drain lines through 3″ in diameter. With a variety of cables, cutters, and accessories available, you have the right combination for any clogged drain problem.
The Super-Vee is built to clear clogged drains for a decade or more. And our Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system is one reason why. It helps carry the weight of the drum, significantly reducing wear on the motor shaft bearing and extending the life of the tool. Of course, the cables are Flexicore® – with an integral wire rope center. Nobody makes cables like General.
- For sinks, tubs and laundry drains
- Slide-Action™ chuck built into grip shield
- Auto adjusts to different cable diameters
- Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables clean and easy
- Unique Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system for longer tool life.
- Holds 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″, or 35 ft. of 3/8″ Flexicore® cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
All ball-bearing, double-insulated, reversible motor with variable speed control;
0 – 500 rpm.
Heavy gauge stamped aluminum with inner drum to prevent cable tangling.
50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cable; 35 ft. of 3/8″ cable.
All cables are left hand wound and reinforced with a wire rope center.
Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4″ Side Cutter Blade, Flexible Arrow Head
Light weight, impact resistant plastic.
Slide Action Chuck:
Grip shield moves back to engage cable, forward to release it. Automatically adjusts for different diameter cables.
How To Video