The Mongoose 123V is a wheel-less version of the proven Mongoose 123 trailer jetting unit. This compact skid was designed for slide-in within a service van, mounted for access at either the side or rear door. The Mongoose 123V was designed to clean sewers up to 6 inches in diameter. Mongoose 123V skid units come standard with a 150 gallon water tank; an optional 200 gallon water tank is available.
Mongoose 123V Skid Units are equipped with a 27 HP industrial electric start gasoline engine, an electric rewind hose reel with 250 feet of 3/8" high pressure jetting hose and Mongoose Run-Dry pump. Each unit comes with a Penetrator nozzle, a Flusher nozzle and a finned drain jet extension. Equipped with optional small diameter hose kits, the Mongoose 123 can easily clean lines from 1 1/2" to 3" in diameter. A full function wireless remote control system is an available option. Mongoose 123 V Skid Units can be shipped via common carrier and easily installs within most vans with six bolts.
- Pump: 12 GPM @ 3,000 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 150 - 200 Gallons
- Engine: 27 hp 725cc Gas
- Hose Reel: 3/8 Hose, 250' - 400' Capacity
- Axle: 3,500 # (Single axle trailer)
- Features: 3 Plunger Run Dry Pump, Nema 4 Control Box, Towable with Water, Available with Wireless Remote.
- Applications: Drain Cleaning, Main Lines up to 6", Remote Access Locations, Commercial Lines, Industrial Lines, and more.