Locating buried utilities used to be tough. Not anymore! With the powerful 5 watt Hot Spot Transmitter, location is easier than ever. More power means more signal to locate. Choose one of 4 frequencies – 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz or 65KHz. You can select the frequency and power that best suits your application.
Locate via direct connection using the cords and ground stake. Simply attach the transmitter leads to both ends of the pipe, or if the other end of the pipe is not accessible, use the ground stake to complete the circuit. Or place the transmitter over the pipe and use induction mode, or place the optional clamp around the pipe to energize the line.
- Powerful 5-Watt output with 5 output levels makes locating utilities easier.
- Locates four line frequencies – 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz and 65KHz (65KHz at 1 watt max).
- Simple, Menu-based User Interface.
- No need for multiple screens.
- Easy-to-access menus make it easier to use than other models.
- Easy-to-read Display
- Icons indicate a quality connection and power settings.
- Auto back light lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
- Lasts approximately 100+ hours – more than twice as long as other brands. Automatic shutdown feature saves power.
- Made in U.S.A.
1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz
5 Watts with 5 output settings
8 lbs./3.5 Kg
10 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 100+ hours of life)
10” H x 12” L x 8” W (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 19 cm)
Operating Temperature Range:
-4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
Gen-Eye Hot Spot Transmitter - How to Video